Friday, April 29, 2011 Y 10:21:00 PM
Sorry that i am born to this world, sorry that i am part of your life,,
sorry that i can be with guys unlike some people,,
sorry that i like to have fun and i dont care what others think about me,,,
sorry but I am me. (:
Sometimes, i heard from many people that they've said i change.
But actually, i've did not change at all.
I've just stopped living my life in the way you expected me to be.
This is who i am,,, nobody said/force you to like it. (:
I really hate things that are going behind my back. (:
I've kept quiet doesn't mean that i dont know anything. (:
Seriously stop it, you all aren't a kid anymore.
I've seriously regretted helping you in the point of time
when you suddenly treated me like a queen. -.-
Now? The game starts now.