Sunday, April 17, 2011 Y 10:43:00 AM
Went prawning yesterday at farmmart with friends, for three hours.
We started around 9am plus and ended around 12plus.
It was raining heavily around 12plus the place was totally flooded.
When we are about to transfer the prawns from the net to our plastic bags,
few of them dropped their prawns,
the prawns was like swimming? o.o due to the flood.
After that, i recommended a dessert which most of our parents ate when they were young.
We took shuttle bus back to lot one, then bukit panjang.
I went arcade as usual. Only every saturday.
I went there from 1pmplus to 1opm plus. I hate you, i dont know why you became like this.
I hope you can change.
I hope that it is not because of me that caused you to change.
Although i hated you to the core for what you did in the past,
♥.