Saturday, April 23, 2011 Y 1:32:00 PM

Yesterday, woke up late. By right should go study with friends.
But i need to attend family lunch together.
Had my lunch at Singapore Business Park.
The food there was not bad. Should give it a try.
After that, went Jurong Point with someone special in my life.
I rushed home and rushed to Bukit Panjang Plaza to buy something.
I rushed back home again as i met friend to go pa-sa-ma-larm,
yes, pa-sa-ma-larm again. (:
Then, we went to Bukit Panjang Plaza.
And i promised to sent my friend back home.
I reached home at about 10pm plus plus.
Was too tired to update my blog as i spent few hours doing some homework. (:
You know it, but you just like to do it.
I'm not going to bother about it anymore.
So continue, acting I'll choose to be the audience.