Wednesday, May 18, 2011 Y 4:42:00 PM
I like the art above very very very much. Hehehh. (: ♥♥♥♥♥
Today went school as usual.
Was totally sleeping during some lessons. O=
Because I was very tired.
One of the teacher asked me this: Sleep enough already(?)
Ahahahhah. I was like there smiling~.
Great, I won one of my friend whom is changellenging me in every single subject. (:
But failed most of them which I did not expected. ):
But passed most of them which I did not expected too. (:
Was totally shocked when I received my chinese and history results. O=
I can't imagine I got higher marks than those who are hardworking. O=
Should I go out later(?) As I told my friend yesterday that I may come out today(?)
Hope he doesn't remember this. Heheheh, cause I don't plan to go out... Ahahahah.
So I don't need to go out. (: Should I work harder(?)
Perhaps, yes.