Saturday, May 21, 2011 Y 11:55:00 PM
This is what I brought today. (:
I'm in love with ribbons. ♥

Today, actually did not even plan where to go. ):
Until friend phoned me. (:
Went Bukit Panjang Plaza Timezone to find him,
Then went to Zheng Hua Primary School there to slack and meet other friend. (: ♥
Had about 15minutes plus chit chat(?) O=
OhMyGod. Now I know even more things.
Sent the him to bus stop T.T
He run like... when he see the bus. Ahahhahahaahhahhh(!)
Went Bukit Panjang Plaza to have lunch and shop. (: ♥
Later on, slacked with two toottoot outside Bukit Panjang Plaza.
Chit chat about 1 - 2 hours(?) OhMy~
Reached home at 10pm plus. (:
Everyone whom have my number,
I've deleted all my contacts.
As some problem occur.
Please message me with your name. (:
Thank you very much. (: