Sunday, May 15, 2011 Y 10:50:00 PM
Today, supposed to go to friend's house. ):
As I'm not able to go out early, as my aunt came and visit. ):
She brought famous zui kueh. ♥
It's nice(!)
Super duper guilty inside my heart as I'm only able to go out later. ):
But, she is super duper understanding. ♥
Let me describe her.
She is kind, caring, understanding, helpful, friendly, funny, cute, etc.
There's a million of words to describe her(!) ♥ (: (: (: (: (:
I went out late and the minute I'm out of my house, I get a call from my friend,
He invited me to play mahjong at his house.
Played till around 8pm plus, went to top up.
As it was double deal today. (:
Saw friends.
Then, found out super duper a lot of things that i believed it's the truth.
I always believe in the past whatever you said.
But I guess I am smart to found out everything earlier than some people does.
Lesson learnt: Believe lesser in what you've seen, even lesser in what you've heard. In the past, I asked myself what are friends / boyfriend.