Monday, May 30, 2011 Y 8:38:00 PM
Today was O Level Chinese Examination.
Felt that the paper was quite okay(?)
Wrote about 2.5 page for the letter writing..
Usually I will write about 1 page only(?) o.o
after exam, ate something at canteen,
then walked home.
I almost get knock down by car.
But I don't care.
As long as I don't see the people I dislike.
Brought jasmine green milk tea at each a cup. (Y)
Almost walked the whole Plaza with friend.
Around late evening, went Plaza.
Hoping to see the girl who merely took my card holder
which don't even bother returning me.
Let me describe the girl as what the staff at Timezone has told me.
She is
abit bigger size than me,
abit taller than me,
abit dark skin tone,
don't wear spec,
always have tied up hair,
look like 20 year old,
face quite smooth,
might know me.
-'-