Saturday, May 14, 2011 Y 11:58:00 PM
Today, went out with friend. (: ♥
Then went Bukit Panjang Plaza as usual. (:
It was totally hilarious.
When my friend was driving my car to challenge an unknown guy,
I used another car of mine to challenge with them too.
And the name of my car was about the same.
And the opponent thought that X.Y is a team I was totally laughing my ass off.
Then about 9pm plus, went to slack till 11pm plus(?) ♥
While slacking, I found out that i lost a dice which attaches to my necklace. ):
But overall it was totally an awesome day with EVERYONE(!) (: ♥
I love today a lot. I'll make sure everything stay in this way. ♥
I will absolutely not live the life i had in the past anymore(!) (: ♥ I want everything to maintain in the way i wanted them to be. ♥
In order to do that, it must start with me and my attitude. (:
Cause, that feeling was awesome. ♥
You should try it too. (: