Saturday, June 18, 2011 Y 12:59:00 AM
The days without you seems to be like a painting without any colours.
Rotted at home, recalled many memories.. In fact too much memories.
Sometimes, I reliased that the memories between some friends / ♥ in 2007-2010 is fading.
I want back the same feeling, same jokes, same situation.
I asked myself, how can I bring back those memories(?)
Until I reliased I can't.
I want the times where we are at clementi,
lan, arcade, lan, arcade, eat,,,
I want the times where we are at carpark,
slacking, playing poker, joking, laughing,,,
I want the times where we are at playground,
slacking, playing poker, joking, laughing,,,
I want the time where you got to sent me home every single day,
until the lift closes the door, you're still there,
when I've reached home, immediately I see your messages.
Although pictures are the best way to keep the memories..
I even want all the nightmare to happen all over again.
So that I can remember it by heart. Are you trying(?)
Or am I sensitive(?)