Tuesday, June 14, 2011 Y 11:43:00 PM
I caught this thingy. This picture was uploaded by XiPing. (:
Monday, early morning woke up and went to Bukit Panjang Plaza with friend.
We brought neccessary items like baits for fishing.
Most of us met at Lot1 and set off to Bedok Jetty at around 10 plus.
A total number 10 including me went to Bedok Jetty. (:
Overall, I caught 16 fishes. (:
Quite delighted although only caught one medium size fish and other small fishes only... (:
4 went back early at around 4pm.
At 5pm, went to rent a bicycle with a friend.
Hahaahahah(!) I know how to cycle already okayy(!)
It was suppose to be 6$ per hour.. But the uncle gave us free one hour(?) How nice(!) (:
At 6pm, ride to Bedok Jetty and fish till 6:55pm.. to return the bicycle.. (:
Then walk all the way back and continue fishing. (:
6 of us continue fishing till around 8pm sharp.
Then other 3 left.
Rest of us packed up at 9pm sharp and took a cab to Bedok MRT and went back by MRT and LRT. (:
Then, I went fishing with two guys at around 10pm plus(?) O=
Packed at around 11pm and finally, all went home(!) (:
Today(!) (:
Went K box at Lot2. (:
On bus. (:
(:
(:
Woke up quite late in the morning as yesterday made me super tired(!)
I woke up with all the pain on my back, hand, and so on.
Last minute asked my friend whether if she'll like to go to the K box.
She agreed and we met at 2pm at bus stop.
We almost missed the bus as I was late for 10 minutes(?) O=
After all the singing session from 2pm to 5.30pm , went to the pa-sa-ma-larm nearby.
Wanted to play the bumber car but nobody's playing because it cost 6$(?)
I still remembered when I was young it only cost 2$..
Walked around and I brought my favourite smelly tofu. (: It's nice(!) (: (Y)
Around 7-8pm plus, went back to Bukit Panjang.
My friend went home and I went to Timezone. (:
Around 9pm plus, went back home.