<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5054267303606033232?origin\x3dhttp://throwthepastsaway.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
♥ Still I hope for more, and more, from this funny little world.
Wednesday, June 1, 2011 Y 8:09:00 PM


On the way to Lot1, inside the bus. (:Left-click disabled Si Hui & me. (:
Left-click disabled Si Hui & me. (:
Left-click disabled Making funny faces. O=
Left-click disabled Si Hui & me. (:
Left-click disabled Me & Zann, FIRST PHOTO(!) (: (:
Left-click disabledMe & Zann. (: Someone's behind us(!)(!)(!) O= Guess who(!) (: (:
Me and some classmates planned to go to Lot1 before the collection of report book. (:
Took some photos on the way there. (:
Last minute planned to watch movie; KungFuPanda2(!) (Y) (:
While waiting, I playing inside Zone-X friends went to buy ear rings. (:
Played Jubeat & Maximum Tune using friend's car. (:
Which he lend me on the spot. (:
I changelleng with two guys not bad..
I've got 2nd manage not to minus star for his car... (: (Y)
Watched the movie from 1pm to 2pm plus(?) (:
Then walked around and went to the blues. (:
Brought friendship band which we wore it on the spot. (:
Then went to Bukit Panjang Plaza. (:
Saw Friends and co. Took photos with one of them. (:
I've brought one black lace shirt. (: (Y)
Then went to Timezone and played three rounds of table hockey with three friends. (:
They went home, I'd stay in Timezone and witness every single thing. T.T
I don't know why, but it seems so complicated there. ):
Then, I went home. (:
Sometimes, I'm just too sensitive..
Perhaps it's because of the things that happened.....

For him, I once believed that tomorrow would be the future.
No matter how bad the situation turned out,
I refused to come to my senses...





That Lady

♥ Xin Yiie
Twitter: @MemoriesFadeee

Sweet as sugar,
Hard as ice,
Hurt me once,
I'll kill you twice.


September babies ♥
My happiest moments ended at a age of 15 ♥
Behind a smile is everything you'll never understand.
If you are looking for perfection, find yourself a barbie doll.

People here(=

Our Blog, Our Memories, Best Friend ♥
Love calculator !
DON'T CLICK HERE !

This is my blog so Click here if u hate it.


Facebook / Twitter / Instagram / Formspring

Xin Yiie Memoriesfade RayRay ♥

Instagram

Wanted

♥ Good results ♥
♥ ♥
♥ ♥

Click Click








Memories