Sunday, June 19, 2011 Y 12:49:00 AM
Went out today(!) (: Was kind of boring. So I took pictures pictures pictures(!) (:
Smile(!) ♥
Smile(!)(!) ♥
SMILE(!)(!)(!) ♥
Holiday, seems to be too relax and boring to me.
Schooling, seems to be too stress and boring to me.
Went out today around 3pm plus(?)
Played Jubeat and Fishing season.
While I was playing Jubeat, a stranger come and talk to me.
I was like feeling... W.E.I.R.D. , totally.
I should have listen to that nice nice aunty. ):
1,000 plus become Z.E.R.O. ):
Hais. Super boring day(!)
Went back home at around 10pm plus.
Immediately after I finish bathing, I watch my favourite show(!)♥
Channel 8 every Saturday 10:30pm. (:
Going to have outing with some friends / classmates(?)
Hope it will be successful(!)
Looking forward to the outing on wednesday(?) (:
Hahahahhahhhs. More and more HSA, MATAH & SSB(?)
Becareful kids(!) Are you the one to be there for me(?)