Monday, July 18, 2011 Y 8:56:00 PM
Hello peoples(!) (:
Sorry for not updating(!)
Had been busy with all those night study, remedials and exams.
Might miss out some dates as I've forgotten what happened on that day.
Will definately try to post every single day(!) (: ♥
11 July 2011 to 13 July 2011.

(:

(:

(:

(:

(:
Had school as usual.
Exams and test kept on coming in...
Busy like hell.
But I'm always me(!) (: ♥
Everyday I'm like joking around as usual ~
14 July 2011.
School as usual.
After school went to friend house for drinking session.
Late evening went out to meet friends.
Pass somethings.
And buy some beer, again.
15 July 2011.
School as usual.
Went home and went to BLK 103 for dinner with family.
Then, went to meet friends to go to ZhengHua Primary School open house. (: ♥
At around 8pm, went Bukit Panjang Plaza Timezone with friends. (:
Then, two friends came and joined us. (:
At 10pm, left me and my friend, went to BLK 189, big hall and slack,
Two more friends came and joined us.
10:30pm, decided to bring one friend home.
Charge his phone,
After he eat and use computer,
At around 12:30am met two guys at Bukit Panjang Plaza,
three came(?) o.o
Then slacked till 1:40am, I went home.
All of them went to lan. (:
Reached home at around 2am plus.
16 July 2011.

All the shoppings(!) (: ♥

(:

(:

(:

(:

(:
Went Bugis Street with a friend, spam shopping like some crazy people.
From 1pm plus till 5pm plus.
Then went Bugis Junction brought the Ice Cream and
played one round of Maximum Tune. (: ♥
Then took 960 back to Bukit Panjang Plaza.
We headed home as fast as possible cause our hands are breaking,
due to all the things we brought.
17 July 2011.
Went to one old folks home as my father dragged me there.
Went back home at late evening.
Went to Bukit Panjang Plaza for awhile and went back home.
18 July 2011.
School as usual.
Went for english remediation,
Not bad, I did my work in time. (:
Now it's 9:45pm after updating my blog,
I'm going to do my physics things.
Although I know that tomorrow I won't be able to attend Physics lesson due to exams. (:
I hate people to distract me when I am using computer / watching TV / doing my things.