Monday, August 15, 2011 Y 7:24:00 PM
Last week and this few days.
This few days, there's something bothering me.
(:
(:
(:
(:
I take pictures and pictures when I'm feeling down.
This few days are exam period, supposed to study..
But there seems to be something bothering me..
I can't tell you what it really is,
I can only tell you it feels like
and
and
and
and now, I'm like..
and

Ohmytian. Save me. I'm dying inside.
If only that day I don't pick up that call,
So we won't reunion together.
And I won't know what'd happened to you.
Then, I won't care.
Therefore, I won't be like this.
Exams, exams, exams.
Not motivated for study, not motivated for study, not motivated for study.
So I've decided.
Missing in action, which only applies to you, only you.
Hope that I will be so heartless towards you.