Still I hope for more, and more, from this funny little world.
♥
Saturday, September 10, 2011
Y
12:55:00 PM
Finally updating my blog. ♥
(:
(:
(:
(:
(:
Watched the Smurfs(!) With friends at CausewayPoint (:
It was so smurfy(!) (:
Recently, did not blog due to reaching home at late hours.
And felt that almost everything is meaningless to me compared to the past.
Because. All. Of. Us. Had. Changed.
Kind of struggling with my school work now a days.
Guess I might not be able to make it to what I desire next year.
No mood to studyy. D=
For him, I once believed that tomorrow would be the future.
♥
No matter how bad the situation turned out,
I refused to come to my senses...
That Lady
♥
Xin Yiie
♥
Twitter:
@MemoriesFadeee
♥
Sweet as sugar,
Hard as ice,
Hurt me once,
I'll kill you twice.
September babies ♥
My happiest moments ended at a age of 15 ♥
Behind a smile is everything you'll never understand.
If you are looking for perfection, find yourself a barbie doll.
People here(=
Our Blog, Our Memories, Best Friend ♥
Love calculator !
DON'T CLICK HERE !
This is my blog so
Click here
if u hate it.
Facebook / Twitter / Instagram / Formspring
♥
Xin Yiie Memoriesfade RayRay ♥
Tweets about "@memoriesfadeee"
http://widgets.spring.me/Memoriesfadeee
Wanted
♥
♥ Good results ♥
♥ ♥
♥ ♥
Click Click
♥
Memories
♥
♥