<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5054267303606033232?origin\x3dhttp://throwthepastsaway.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
♥ Still I hope for more, and more, from this funny little world.
Tuesday, January 10, 2012 Y 5:28:00 PM


♥Someday...
♥Sheesha(!) {=
♥{=
♥Went Sentosa~
♥Drink Drank Drunk..

Back In Action(!)
All the photographs above are some of it during december holidays. (=
During holidays, had been busy working and working. )=
Regretted to work there. )=
Studying is tough.
But working is even tougher.


And now I'm busy studying.
I aiming for the best in my studies although I don't believe I can do it.
But really hope I can get a better result for GCE O Level this year.

For him, I once believed that tomorrow would be the future.
No matter how bad the situation turned out,
I refused to come to my senses...





That Lady

♥ Xin Yiie
Twitter: @MemoriesFadeee

Sweet as sugar,
Hard as ice,
Hurt me once,
I'll kill you twice.


September babies ♥
My happiest moments ended at a age of 15 ♥
Behind a smile is everything you'll never understand.
If you are looking for perfection, find yourself a barbie doll.

People here(=

Our Blog, Our Memories, Best Friend ♥
Love calculator !
DON'T CLICK HERE !

This is my blog so Click here if u hate it.


Facebook / Twitter / Instagram / Formspring

Xin Yiie Memoriesfade RayRay ♥

Instagram

Wanted

♥ Good results ♥
♥ ♥
♥ ♥

Click Click








Memories