Monday, February 27, 2012 Y 8:38:00 PM
If only time can rewind to those days. ('=
♥
Even though I know that things happen for a reasons,
But I'm stuborn enough, (=Now a days I've been studying and studying,,
Finally got the first A1 (=
hoping for more from other subjects, (=
But teacher told me that the paper was easy,, )=
Easy enough to get an A1(?)
This teacher demotivates me,,, )=
BUT IMMA GONNA SHOW HIM THAT I CAN AND I WILL(!)
Mid year it's gonna be a tough period for me, )=
Relaxing officially only on Friday,, (=
Somehow, some random thoughts flash through my mind,,,,,
Really hope time can be rewind(!)
So that I prevent everything that has happened,,
I don't understand why he has to do all this nonsense.
This is super irritating.
What does he want from me(?)
What benefits did he get when he does all this(?)
Does he like people to hate him or what(?)
So he like the feeling of what he get in secondary one uh(?)
Try me. (=
I bet he know that some people cannot even stand him(?)
If he know, why can't he just stop(?)
I so wanna chop him into pieces. -'-