Sunday, March 25, 2012 Y 10:52:00 AM
23 March 2012
(=
Went out, slack and ton,, (=
Laughoutloud,, Some of them got drunk, XD X=
This is what I call something like carefree.
There's nothing to care about.
Because there wont be any problems. (=
Slowly, I think that I've forgotten everything, even studies.
Reached home at 24 March 2012, 5:30AM.
Bathed and prepared for school.
When to meet some friends for school. (=
Totally tired out.
I only brought a pen, a pencil, ezlink card, phone and myself to school,, XD X=
Because my notes is IN SCHOOL(!) (=
After remedial, friends jio go MacDOnald to eat.
AND WE SAW A PINK TAXI(!) OHMYGOD. TOTALLY PINK, TOTALLY NICE lah(!)

(=
Then, went home and slept the whole day.
slept at 11AMplus and wokeup at 10PM,,
skipped my lunch and dinner,, D= O=
25 March 2012
Woke up early today. (=
There's still sadness in my eyes, what about you(?)