<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5054267303606033232?origin\x3dhttp://throwthepastsaway.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
♥ Still I hope for more, and more, from this funny little world.
Friday, March 16, 2012 Y 10:30:00 AM


♥Time pass real fast.

In the past, Im naive enough to believe in true friends and true love.
Enough of those nonsense, the door outside me shall protect me
against any sadness.
Because I dont think that I can take any blow anymore.
If time can be rewind, I will get my revenge on every single one of them. (=
Shall drown myself with homeworks, coursework and alcohol today.


For him, I once believed that tomorrow would be the future.
No matter how bad the situation turned out,
I refused to come to my senses...





That Lady

♥ Xin Yiie
Twitter: @MemoriesFadeee

Sweet as sugar,
Hard as ice,
Hurt me once,
I'll kill you twice.


September babies ♥
My happiest moments ended at a age of 15 ♥
Behind a smile is everything you'll never understand.
If you are looking for perfection, find yourself a barbie doll.

People here(=

Our Blog, Our Memories, Best Friend ♥
Love calculator !
DON'T CLICK HERE !

This is my blog so Click here if u hate it.


Facebook / Twitter / Instagram / Formspring

Xin Yiie Memoriesfade RayRay ♥

Instagram

Wanted

♥ Good results ♥
♥ ♥
♥ ♥

Click Click








Memories