Thursday, July 12, 2012 Y 9:55:00 PM
12 July 2012, Thursday.
Likea GESTAPO of Nazi Police State
UOYEVOLI
Okay, firstly,, today was a tiring day,,,,
and I did do,, participate,, in HISTORY lesson, how amazingggggggggggggg
and and and during the Social Studies Remedial,,, I did try my very best to finish it, however,,
I was seated at a wrong place and ________________ people who seat around me will know =D
I even put tissues into my nose so that I won't get to _________________
however,, after sometimeee,, I sneezed and the tissue fly like a G6 out of my nostril,,
people around me were like laughing like:
↑ Mad Cowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
Especially the one beside meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee )=
I did not managed to finish my Social Studies Mock Exam Paper on time )=
But I want to admit something,, I did not studied for the Structured Essay Question D=
I found out that time is really slipping away so quickly that I have to give up some of my freedom to studies D= )=
If only the world stop revolving and the sun stop shining,