Monday, July 23, 2012 Y 9:42:00 PM
23 July 2012, Monday.
Me (=
I'll let the picture do the talking,,,,, (=
This post does not refer to anyone,,
No offence (= If you want to continue reading,,,,,, please do not comment or whatever shits
I'm just going to talk about friends in this post,,
Friends(?) Featuring past and present friends all in this post,,
How hard is it to maintain a friendship(?)
No one really knows the answer,
Every single one of us have different thinking,, opinion and attitude towards things,
I think that this is mainly the reason why friendship is so hard to maintain,,
( I'm not trying to act like one friendship expert here okay )
I might think that is a joke,, but you might not think so,,
I might feel that is fun,, but you might not think so,,
I am honest enough to tell you that I loses a lot a lot of friends throughout the past 5 years,,
this is because I do not think that they are worth my attention and care,
and I left them for better ones,, the ones that deserve everything from me,,
However,, some friends do left me because I've got a fcuked up attitude,
but I did try my best to change alright,,,,,
What I seriously hate about in friendship,, relationship or whatever `ship`
is to be accused of something which I'd never done,,
Thus,, I will naturally defend for my friends if they were to be accused too,
The main reason that I hate accusation is that I've gone through a major one from a best friend few years ago,,
Shall not talk about it
if you really want to know you can ask me directly,,
Although I might or might not tell you, (=
The feeling of being accused taste fcuking nice,,, want try(?)