Saturday, September 8, 2012 Y 12:54:00 PM
6 September 2012, Thursday.
SALMONNN (=
Wake up ► Eat LongJohnSliver breakfast with friend ► Physics tuition ► Eat the salmon rice friend brought from Causeway ► Study ► She went home
Productive day(!) (=
7 September 2012, Friday.
Ate at Jack's Place with this girl (= (=
FIREEEEE STEAK(!) (= (= (= (= (=
uh the fire was put off already )=
OFF TO BUGIS(!)
Front view (=
Side view (=
And this bag actually cost me only 25$
Shoessssssss (=
Actually only intended to buy the black one only,,
Orginal price cost me 25$ each
But I brought that second pair at only 15$
That lady intially wanted to sell me at 20$
But pink shoes can't really match all my clothes colour so
I said: 'erh,, nevermind nevermind,,, I want the black one only,'
And she cut the price to 15$,,, I was having that kind of 'Should I buy' feeling,,
In the end,, I brought it {=
Went home with this girll (= (=
At night ▲ XIAXUE RECOMMENDED MASKKKKKK
▲ Damn awesome
Wake up ► Prepare ► Bukit Panjang Plaza for Jack's Place ► Bugis Junction~ Friends hair cut at Jeric ► Bugis Street~ Bag&Shoes ► Bugis+~ KOI ► Homeeeeee (=