Wednesday, December 5, 2012 Y 12:10:00 AM
Random post (=
19 November 2012 Prom Night (=
I am lazy to upload all the photographs I took with everyone,
so ehheheehhehehehehheheh {=
After all the events which had took place:
Watching shows with laptop like this because I'm lying on the bed X=
Trying all sorts of hair colour with hair chalk (=
PS: the golden brown is my real hair colour
I like the blue one {=
After playing with all the hair chalk,,
I've decided to dye my hair plum in colour (=
This was taken on some random day when I'm going out {=
Taken todayyyy before going swimming & Junction10 {=
Zzz Hope my hair can grow longer; faster,
)=
I WILL REMEMBER
Did not post anything since 15 November 2012,,
Was busying with my blogshop and stuff,
So today just do a random posting uh,
Now a days I am REALLY lazy,,
Really,,,
Now I am waiting for all the goods and my hair dye to come {=
This is the first time that I'm going to dye my hair with colour like PLUM
Hope the outcome of my hair colour will be the colour I want uh,
As you know,, base colour of the hair does affect the outocme,,
The hair dye is from UK {=
FASTER ARRIVE LAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA ZZZ