<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5054267303606033232?origin\x3dhttp://throwthepastsaway.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
♥ Still I hope for more, and more, from this funny little world.
Tuesday, December 25, 2012 Y 11:11:00 PM


♥

Working & rotting my Christmas away )=


♥

The truth behind 'why didn't the world end' XD


♥

Ohhh so we celebrate Christmas because it's Christ's birthday or his sacrifices(?)

♥

Awwww facing the reality )=


♥

This is for you


♥

This is for you too


Was really like quite angry during afternoon
found out things that I wish I hadn't
So pissed when a friend who knows me longer and better
Listens to HER bullshits and swallow HER shit
yah go to HER laaaaa
yah la go la go la


ANYWAY, YOU NEED TO UNDERSTAND THAT
IF PEOPLE ARE TRYING TO BRING YOU DOWN,
IT ONLY MEANS THAT YOU'RE ABOVE THEM

So if you are dumb or whatever,,
let me rephrase it
if she's trying to bring me down,
it only means that i'm above her
understand(?)
get it(?)

For him, I once believed that tomorrow would be the future.
No matter how bad the situation turned out,
I refused to come to my senses...





That Lady

♥ Xin Yiie
Twitter: @MemoriesFadeee

Sweet as sugar,
Hard as ice,
Hurt me once,
I'll kill you twice.


September babies ♥
My happiest moments ended at a age of 15 ♥
Behind a smile is everything you'll never understand.
If you are looking for perfection, find yourself a barbie doll.

People here(=

Our Blog, Our Memories, Best Friend ♥
Love calculator !
DON'T CLICK HERE !

This is my blog so Click here if u hate it.


Facebook / Twitter / Instagram / Formspring

Xin Yiie Memoriesfade RayRay ♥

Instagram

Wanted

♥ Good results ♥
♥ ♥
♥ ♥

Click Click








Memories