<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5054267303606033232?origin\x3dhttp://throwthepastsaway.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
♥ Still I hope for more, and more, from this funny little world.
Sunday, December 23, 2012 Y 2:34:00 PM


♥
 
It's my life, not yours
 
 
 
Long holidayyyy who doesn't wanna dye their hair(?)

♥
 
At first I dyed plum(sort of purple colour) BUT
when you look at my hair with normal lighting, TOTAL BLACK
when you look at my hair under the lights, PLUM
when it's under the lights and taken with camera, REDISH
 
You've heard of 3 in 1 coffee but not hair dye right(?) T^T|||||


♥
 
So immediately the next day,, I cannot take it anymore so
I bleached GOLDEN BROWN
BUT my hair was too long and thick and the dye is not enough,,,
So the colour turned out to be BLONDE,, GOLDEN,, GREEN,, BROWN,, REDISH AND BLACK
T^T|||| so now what(?) 6 in 1(?)

♥
 
So immediately the next day, cannot take it also,,
asked help from a friend to help me dye my hair (=
FINALLY SOME NORMAL COLOUR
 
 
dyed, bleached and dyed
Hair confirm damaged right(?) )=
AHAHAHA no worries man I gotttt
 
♥
 
THIS(!) (okayy ps it's not really clear)
 
It's ellips hair vitamin(hair treatment) (=
it is 50 capsules
It's for external use on hair (=
It's really very good laaaaa I used to have very very damaged hair
It's dry and with a lot of split ends )=
[AND YOU NEED TO KNOW THAT
IF YOUR HAIR IS DAMAGED IT WON'T GROW ANY MORE LONGER]
But after I've used this mirical laaaaa
Dontknow where my split ends fly to already {=
 
This can be found at Watson @ around 16$-18$ (=
 
 

♥
 
After doing my hair and stuff played 2 person mahjong with him
Okay quite pathetic two person only
ahahhahahahah all I win so shuang okayy {=
 

♥
 
Yayy how nice is this (= ♥♥♥♥♥
 

♥
 
Outfit of the yesterdayyyyy
I'm very lazyyy laaaaa so just zipped a random jacket,, fbt short and went out

♥
 
Ohyahhhh guess what
 
I found an app that is quite cool laaaaa
 
From the picture,,
first we met
then
fight over a remote controller
then
not happy with each other
 
Okay laaaaa I know is quite lame or whatever shit
But still I found it kinda cool or something (=
 
 

♥
 
This is the apppppp (=
go tryyyy laaaaa (=


For him, I once believed that tomorrow would be the future.
No matter how bad the situation turned out,
I refused to come to my senses...





That Lady

♥ Xin Yiie
Twitter: @MemoriesFadeee

Sweet as sugar,
Hard as ice,
Hurt me once,
I'll kill you twice.


September babies ♥
My happiest moments ended at a age of 15 ♥
Behind a smile is everything you'll never understand.
If you are looking for perfection, find yourself a barbie doll.

People here(=

Our Blog, Our Memories, Best Friend ♥
Love calculator !
DON'T CLICK HERE !

This is my blog so Click here if u hate it.


Facebook / Twitter / Instagram / Formspring

Xin Yiie Memoriesfade RayRay ♥

Instagram

Wanted

♥ Good results ♥
♥ ♥
♥ ♥

Click Click








Memories