Saturday, February 8, 2014 Y 5:32:00 PM
Where to buy TOMS shoes in Singapore?
Takashimaya; Ngee Ann City
Pedder Red, #03-04, +65 6735 5735
+65 6735 5735 (Quite a lot of varieties!)
Cine; Cineleisure
Rockstar #03-08, +65 6836 8201
+65 6836 8201
Price of classic designs for TOMS in Singapore (SGD):
$79 - Cineleisure; Rockstar
$100 - Ngee Ann City; Pedder Red
TOMS uses pig suede for insole ; TAK HALAL
(Suede: leather finished with a soft, napped surface, on the flesh side or on the outer side after removal of a thin outer layer)
TOMS had addressed to this in their official website CLICK HERE
Go to Product & Sizing Questions & click on 'What type of leather does TOMS use?'
Personally, I don't feel like really disgusted or whatever that I am wearing.
I just treat the pig suede like some other leather that is obtained from animals that's it.
For those people who uses other leather goods and is disgusted with pig suede what's the problem with you?
ALL YOUR OTHER LEATHER GOODS IS ALSO OBTAINED FROM ANIMAL BITCH