Thursday, May 15, 2014 Y 11:34:00 PM
I hate it when I get too close together with someone and then after being so close for quite a long time we drifted like some strangers with memories I guess this is why I always act like Idontcareatall just resemble porcupine full of spikes I don't really like to express myself through emotions and expressions on my face what for? I will always end up the one getting hurt ohyah nabei i hate guy who are not likea gentleman please they can go jump off the building yo
Time flies, it been so long since I last made a post.
Finally Year 2, need to focus and freaking pull up my GPA.
I want to achieve the GPA that I have aimed for!
My free time will also get lesser as I am currently still short of
22 CCE points & 7 CC points )=