<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5054267303606033232?origin\x3dhttp://throwthepastsaway.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
♥ Still I hope for more, and more, from this funny little world.
Wednesday, November 12, 2014 Y 12:21:00 AM



♥

♥

♥

♥

♥

♥

♥


Gonna freaking update this blog after so many months!
I supposed that they will not come across my blog ba since I never anyhow put the link anywhere
I miss 1 month ago na, where everything was still fine between all of us
Until that day Alex suddenly contacted me and asked me out first before Fluff asked..
I think Alex so gonna hate die me lor please haven't seen him since that day LOL
Ya guilty fuck ah but aiya somebody beside also got psycho hor

Subsequent days, Marcus, Xiaoneth, Mervyn, Anthony, Bahgey all ask me out already
They stop taking initiative asking me out too )=
Slowly 'Fast-ly' drifting away from them )=
Cause I don't want to feel like some uninvited guest like WH please
People never ask him come cb skin so thick keep follow people
But actually he sometimes also quite good ah only a bit step nia
(AHAH heard from bahgey that day on what he had done; joke please!)
That day Bahgey jio-ed me out cb he need go home like so freaking early lor
But Guang gan bastard tell me to pangseh him go Greenridge with them!!!!!
But Bahgey jio me out one ma; then I go home with him also lor shun lu
though actually I wanted to stay outside longer HAHHA but he never ask
so I never say even if he ask I think I will still go home together with him ah
if not like bastard only


And I never wear contact lenses for like don't know how many months already!
Haha how can my contact lenses be dry LOL
But I guess all of them know ah cause when I am at XiaoYong's house
QiHan say "你已经哭了一个下午撩。。。"
Though I insisted that it's my contact lenses but he say "lanjiao!"





Knn ask me stupid questions, it's like obvious I with them happier
and I like them better ah; kinda miss those days with them ♥
It's ok ba I guess because 朋友沒有永遠的,能做多久就做多久 ♥
If it's meant to be, we will still be together at the end of the day ♥
我很贪心我两边都要!
可是如果真的要我做出选择我一定会选他们。。 
No doubt but I guess it's already impossible ah cause
我现在已经没有资格能做出选择了






8/11/14; Saturday
Drunk like dog at Holland Village 4 graveyard down
Told him not to come he still insist on coming still tweet "Going for sake of taking care her ."
LOL
Didn't know I exposed him on something which made him hates me
(He told me on 10/11/14 cause I ask him why 9/11/14 he tweet "I hate ")
It's been so long since I last drunk so long so long... 5 years ago 31/12





Today sibei ying update yixia blog cause Xiaoneth working and they all meiyou contact me also 
(= 
)=
Ohyah and cb knn yi eh si lang zhar bor bing you wa sibei dulan yi lor
wa ai hook hor yi si sia steady nbcb 
he mang yi eh si lang zhar bor bing you buay kua tio wa eh blog
ahbo yi tia dio si gar bo chun

For him, I once believed that tomorrow would be the future.
No matter how bad the situation turned out,
I refused to come to my senses...





That Lady

♥ Xin Yiie
Twitter: @MemoriesFadeee

Sweet as sugar,
Hard as ice,
Hurt me once,
I'll kill you twice.


September babies ♥
My happiest moments ended at a age of 15 ♥
Behind a smile is everything you'll never understand.
If you are looking for perfection, find yourself a barbie doll.

People here(=

Our Blog, Our Memories, Best Friend ♥
Love calculator !
DON'T CLICK HERE !

This is my blog so Click here if u hate it.


Facebook / Twitter / Instagram / Formspring

Xin Yiie Memoriesfade RayRay ♥

Instagram

Wanted

♥ Good results ♥
♥ ♥
♥ ♥

Click Click








Memories