Sunday, December 21, 2014 Y 5:26:00 AM
19/21/14; Friday

Freaking busy day.. Usually I don't have school on Friday but suay lor
So went to school and played the secret santa with my classmates
Then freaking went to CauseWayPoint alone to buy more presents for secret santa
Help Chong buy also cause she's working and she doesn't have enough time..
Reached home and started wrapping all the presents
Received calls from Gui and Cutie Bryan ask me go book barbeque pits
I took cab.. cause 4:30pm the cashier will close reached there at 4:27pm
Booked the pit
Rushed home to prepare as I was going to Bugis+ for movie
Ohyah didn't know who paid for my movie tickets..
Watched pyramid; wasn't really that scary though..
Went back to panjang 402 for cutting cake, exchanging presents, chit chat, etc. and meet Chong there too
20/12/14; Saturday
It's been so long since I last saw them..
And I realised that I really missed all of them though
Celebrated Cutie Bryan's advance birthday at Alson's house instead of barbeque at 402 though
It's ok
So awkwardly sat there not moving, using my phone along the moment I reached there
Ohchubbycheeks la suddenly got plans if not we two can sit there awkwardly together ma LOLOLOL
The main thing I wanna do is actually give present and cut cake but Cutie Bryan went song ka
So I waited for him to come back, cut cake and I actually nua there LOLOL
Played WWE 2K14 with jovan AHAHA he taught me how to do the controlling
After that watched the don't know what storm de movie
It was nice just that I fell asleep during the exciting part
5-6 years of friendship with Cutie Bryan.. Hope it'll continue ba?
Though I can feel that the drift between us was faster than before..
It's ok
I asked Cutie Bryan whether are we gonna celebrate countdown together..
His reply was not really that firm though..
Haha cannot maintain already, contact lens dry liao, gonna sleep now, till next time (=