<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5054267303606033232?origin\x3dhttp://throwthepastsaway.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
♥ Still I hope for more, and more, from this funny little world.
Sunday, December 7, 2014 Y 3:51:00 AM


♥


Sometimes I cannot stand myself on how I always tweet when I'm obviously opposite of it...
And every time I tweet "cannot maintain" lol 已經哭到像狗撩
But recently don't have already uh



6/12/14
Worked at Plaza Singapura DBS B1
Jialat case, cab but was late and literally dropped the whole bucket of dried corn
But don't know why Robin never ask me on how I dropped it or scold me lol
TOTAL DISASTER PLEASE
Saw Gillian though.. Was really happy to see her.. Chatted awhile...
Really miss her... Those days doing all those stupid stunts at 213 & Admiralty was crazy
I think the last time we meet up was with Kah Min and it was like in Secondary Three or something?
But everyone is busy with their life now..
Who will even bother about you? haha
Besides T, it was her..


That day saw T at pasamalarm while I was with ohchubbycheeks
Cb ohchubbycheeks still ask "看到她會不會痛?"
Asking stupid question lor of course 會 but I think I said 不會 at the start though...


All left
Nobody stay throughout and at the end of the day
Wa fuck it cannot maintain while typing these stuffs already
Haha weak so weak


I think if T take an initiative to text me for meet up, I confirm will go..
In the past, It's like we don't need to talk to each other but we know what we're thinking!
Our friendship was really special though...














為你付出那種傷心你永遠不了解我又何苦勉強自己愛上你的一切你又狠狠逼退我的防備靜靜關上門來默數我的淚明知道讓你離開他的世界不可能會我還傻傻等到奇跡出現的那一天直到那一天你會發現真正愛你的人獨自守著傷悲
Has been repeating this song umpteen times lol even throughout LOL(collect snowflakes) and now too..
It's on replay though
http://www.tubereplay.com/replay.php?tqr=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3Dc7Ydf0wclaI&Submit=Replay

For him, I once believed that tomorrow would be the future.
No matter how bad the situation turned out,
I refused to come to my senses...





That Lady

♥ Xin Yiie
Twitter: @MemoriesFadeee

Sweet as sugar,
Hard as ice,
Hurt me once,
I'll kill you twice.


September babies ♥
My happiest moments ended at a age of 15 ♥
Behind a smile is everything you'll never understand.
If you are looking for perfection, find yourself a barbie doll.

People here(=

Our Blog, Our Memories, Best Friend ♥
Love calculator !
DON'T CLICK HERE !

This is my blog so Click here if u hate it.


Facebook / Twitter / Instagram / Formspring

Xin Yiie Memoriesfade RayRay ♥

Instagram

Wanted

♥ Good results ♥
♥ ♥
♥ ♥

Click Click








Memories