<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5054267303606033232?origin\x3dhttp://throwthepastsaway.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
♥ Still I hope for more, and more, from this funny little world.
Friday, December 26, 2014 Y 2:06:00 PM






Yes, back to bangs cause it's been 3-4 years since I last changed my hairstyle
Nabei the person layered my hair until super short!
My hair totally ruined




Hate it how my foundation always leave the 'footprints' of tears haha
I used to think that covering up my face all over with my hair people won't be able to see through me
But somehow, someway they can just do it
Idontwant any single person to enter my live and ruin it again
I want to be independent
6 more days to 2015...
Hope that it will be a better year for me...
Ever since 5 years ago that incident, it's like a medieval dungeon ball and chain restricting me to move on




Drugs is the most exquiste form of self destruction

For him, I once believed that tomorrow would be the future.
No matter how bad the situation turned out,
I refused to come to my senses...





That Lady

♥ Xin Yiie
Twitter: @MemoriesFadeee

Sweet as sugar,
Hard as ice,
Hurt me once,
I'll kill you twice.


September babies ♥
My happiest moments ended at a age of 15 ♥
Behind a smile is everything you'll never understand.
If you are looking for perfection, find yourself a barbie doll.

People here(=

Our Blog, Our Memories, Best Friend ♥
Love calculator !
DON'T CLICK HERE !

This is my blog so Click here if u hate it.


Facebook / Twitter / Instagram / Formspring

Xin Yiie Memoriesfade RayRay ♥

Instagram

Wanted

♥ Good results ♥
♥ ♥
♥ ♥

Click Click








Memories