Tuesday, January 20, 2015 Y 12:45:00 AM
I don't even know what am I thinking this few days..
So broken that Idontknow even know what to do now
It's a freaking brand new year and I enjoyed my 2015 a lot right from the start
But seriously I'm not treated like how I've expected to be treated
Idontknow maybe I'm too sensitive or paranoid or whatever lol
The trust is gone the moment you freaking doubt me
"There is nothing more dreadful than the habit of
doubt. Doubt separates people. It is a poison that disintegrates
friendships and breaks up pleasant relations. It is a thorn that
irritates and hurts; it is a sword that kills."
- Gautama Buddha
I can't be back the xinyi that I used to be
When I know that you don't even have the basic respect and trust for me lol
I don't even know how to act or what to say
If you wanted me to stay, you should have told me to
Cause if you asked me to stay, I will until the day that you're tired of me
I'm gonna leave everyone's life right from now on and I will only cherish those that are
Always there for me even if we don't contact each other for months
This is what I called friendship goals
Isn't it obvious that
for you I was only just a chapter but for me you were the whole book?
My tears just cannot maintain whenever I'm in the mid of a bus trip alone lol