Tuesday, February 10, 2015 Y 11:58:00 PM
Happy with my life now I guess?
Kind of numb to everything that's happening me around me already lol
The word 'friend' already shown me that one day it will 'end'
Now adays besides
► woodlands (school)
► panjang (home)
► woodlands (school)
► panjang (home)
it'll be
► YiShun
► Yishun
► Yishun
► Jurong
► Jurong
► Jurong
► Batok
► Batok
► Batok
In the end I'll know which people really love me
the people that will see me for who I am and
no matter what they'll always find ways to be at my side
while those that are not at my side will stay in my heart
cause the sad truth is that some people will only be there for me
as long as I have something they need and
when I no longer serve a purpose to them, they'll leave