Tuesday, December 8, 2015 Y 12:42:00 AM
It's been so long is I last blogged lol I guess it's like literally dead by now.
I took so long to understand that actually my worth is not dependent on how the person view it.
A person will never be able to view a situation upon my perspective even if they had experienced it themselves.
I guessed this is the age whereby all the confusions comes in; making decisions that can greatly affect our future.
I took so long to realised that I wasn't the right one
so long to realised that nobody will really treat you nice without a motive
so long to realised that what we misses is only what we misses
so long to realised that sometimes somebody can only stay in our heart not our lives
so long to realised that everyone will care when it's too late
so long to realised that we cherish only what we had lost
so long to realised that sometimes human are selfish - they only think about themselves
so long to realised that my effort for a person will go to waste
so long to realised that I can only give and give until I left with nothing and can't expect anything in exchange
so long to realised that being kind//friendly will only lead to miserable endings - being taken granted for.
Those years that I've wasted on discovering all this life experiences I hope that it'll be a lesson learn.
Not to get too close to anyone.
I cannot get hurt anymore.